The Harmonic Work-Styles programs explore six, unique work-style types, and how each type can best work with others to create a Harmonic Workplace.
Harmonic Work-Styles Program
Discover how your unique work-style combines with others to create a Harmonic Workplace where
all team-members feel equally valued and involved, equally motivated to do their best,
and equally cared for by their manager and fellow team-members.
Imagine going to work in that kind of environment everyday...
We all deserve to.
Discover the Harmonic Work-Styles to learn how your unique working strengths can best partner with others to create a strong team.
If just one note is played on an instrument, it's not music, it's just a sound. It takes multiple notes, played in a complementary way to develop a full and rich musical experience. In the workplace, it takes multiple people, working together in a complementary way to create a full and rich working experience.
The Harmonic Work-Styles Program is your introduction to the concept of creating a Harmonic Workplace through an understanding of how six, unique types of work-styles can best partner together to accomplish great things.
In this module you'll learn:
- How a Harmonic Workplace can increase employee engagement, motivation, dedication, trust, and success.
- The unique strengths of each of the six work-style types and how they can each best contribute to the team.
- The Communication-Preferences of each type and how we can begin to better communicate.
- How each type can share their Positive-Traits to create more harmonic working relationships.
- Techniques on how to maintain a positive mindset more of the time to accomplish great work.
Hear from Brian L. French as he explains the concept of how the various work-style types complement each other, just like the notes on a piano.