The Harmonic Work-Styles programs explore six, unique work-style types, and how each type can best work with others to create a Harmonic Workplace.
Harmonic Work-Styles Program
Discover the Harmonic Work-Styles and how each person brings unique strengths to the workplace,
and by sharing the strengths a Harmonic Workplace will be created.
If just one note is played on an instrument, it's not music, it's just a sound. It takes multiple notes, played in a complementary way to develop a full and rich musical experience. In the workplace, it takes multiple people, working together in a complementary way to create a full and rich working experience.
The Harmonic Work-Styles Program is your guide to creating a Harmonic Workplace through an understanding of how six, unique types of work-styles can best partner together to accomplish great things. You will take an assessment to help determine your primary Harmonic Work-Style type and discover how your type interrelates with others to conduct work most effectively.
Your path to greater success can be found by developing this understanding of other people. The course teaches you the ability to read other people and be able to reach them in a way that creates stronger workplace connections.
This program can be delivered as a stand-alone course or in combination with the Communication, Leadership, and Teaming courses that we offer to enhance the learning even further.
In this module you'll learn:
- How a Harmonic Workplace can increase employee engagement, motivation, dedication, trust, and success.
- The unique strengths of the six work-style types and how they can each best contribute to the team.
- The unique challenges of the six work-style types and how they can cause negativity within a team.
- The CLIMB model and how to climb to the heights of positivity by using certain tools/techniques.
- Ways that the different types can partner together to share or complement strengths.
Leadership, Learning, and HR Professionals can qualify to become certified to use the assessment and content with your clients as a stand-alone course, a coaching instrument for one-on-one feedback, or as a consultative instrument when working with teams. Enroll in an Upcoming Session.
Hear from Brian L. French as he explains the concept of how the various work-style types complement each other, just like the notes on a piano.