Harmonic Learning Team Development Programs
Harmonic Teaming Program
Create a Harmonic Team that's filled with motivation, dedication and trust, leading to greater
cohesiveness, teamwork, productivity and success. We use 'teaming' as a verb because
building a better team requires determined action.
Classroom (Full-Day or Half-Day) or Webinar Versions Available / Contact Us for scheduling and licensing information
A single note played on a guitar is not an interesting nor effective song. It takes all of the strings, played together in rhythm, to create positive music that's filled with harmony. Within the workplace, it takes all team-members, working together in rhythm, to create a positive workplace filled with harmony.
Teams are only as strong as the individual working relationships, yet too often our working relationships become strained and the resulting tension makes our team less effective, and less successful, causing a low level of employee engagement. But there's a better way... a way that creates motivation and dedication.
Familiarity | Understanding | Trust | Teamwork
These 4 steps represent the intentional Harmonic Teaming Process. The Harmonic Teaming program brings teams together to learn, discuss and grow by taking these 4 steps.
There are interesting (and fun) team-building activities throughout the session so the team works (and plays) together in a safe environment. As part of the session your team will receive one Harmonic Team-Building: In the Bag kit that you can continue to use for team-building activities for years to come.
Learn how to increase the strength of your team through information-sharing and team-building that leads to increased trust and cohesiveness. This session can be considered the planning session on creating the map that will show the path for the team.
In this module you'll learn:
- The Harmonic Team Development model for forming and growing team strength.
- The Harmonic Teaming Index to discover the level of harmony and to help it grow.
- How different types of people prefer to team and work together to accomplish goals.
- How the elements of motivation & purpose combine to create self/team productivity.
- How to overcome the challenges of change by relying on each member's strength.
- The 10-Step Harmonic Collaboration Tool for creating successful collaborations.
- Trust-building activities that will deepen team bonds and dedication.
Hear from Brian L. French as he describes how teaming is like playing all six strings on the guitar.