If you need assistance in participating in our training, review the tips here to see if it provides the support needed.
Support and Assistance
Enrolling / Checking Out
How to Enroll
Our enrollment process is just like purchasing a product at an online store.
- Simply find the course/class that you'd like to participate in and click the picture or text link to take you to the store page where you will find an 'Add to Cart' button.
- For our live webinars that have multiple dates to select from, you will find a drop-down that asks you to 'Select Date and time' so you can pick the offering that best suits your schedule. Leave the quantity at 1, unless you will be participating alongside another person at the same computer - if so, select 2 (note that we generally suggest that each person participate in a webinar individually on their own computer so each person can chat, answer polls, and provide your own input to the class). Then click the 'Add to Cart' button which will popup a 'Cart' button in the upper right of the screen.
- Click the 'Cart' button in the upper-right to proceed to the check-out screen.
Once you've added the item(s) to the cart and clicked the 'Cart' button (that will have appeared in the upper-right of the screen), you will be presented with the Shopping Cart screen.
- Review your items to insure accuracy and then click the 'Checkout' button.
- If you have a Promo Code, type it in the 'Enter Promo Code' field to the right and click the 'Apply' button.
- You'll see an Order Confirmation screen and will receive an Order Confirmation e-mail.
If you enrolled in a session but find that you cannot attend, just let us know via the Contact Support form at the bottom of this page and we can move you to a different date, or cancel your enrollment and provide a refund.
Harmonic Work-Styles Assessment
Taking the Assessment
Once you enroll in a class you will be provided a link and asked to complete the Harmonic Work-Styles Assessment. The assessment is taken within a window that will have its own scroll bar (you will likely need to occasionally scroll to see all of the text within the assessment window). At the completion of the assessment you will be shown your primary Harmonic Work-Styles Type with details about your strengths. You'll also receive an e-mail with the results. If you're participating from a tablet or phone device you may need to refresh the screen after completing the assessment in order to move forward.
Our webinars are delivered via the Adobe Connect technology which provides a highly interactive learning experience. After you enroll/purchase a webinar based class you will initially receive a confirmation e-mail, and later receive an instructional e-mail (within a few days of the class date) that will provide the information on how to login and participate in the course. To ensure that your system is setup and ready to participate in the webinar, you can visit our Adobe Connect System Test page which will download the needed client-software and test your system to ensure that it will work on the platform.
For our webinars, the audio comes through your computer speakers/headphones. Typically the audio is in listen-only mode, and you will communicate with the class via the chat pod. For Harmonic Teaming sessions, the audio might be in two-way mode (if the class is small enough) - if so, you will receive instructions via e-mail on how to enable the microphone feature within Adobe Connect.
Within the webinar sessions you will have the opportunity to download the handouts for the session. For the best experience you should save the PDF file to your hard-drive and open it within Adobe Acrobat Reader where you will be able to make notes within the writable fields (that will be highlighted in blue) and then save your edits (when you save the file it will save the notes you've added).
Participating on a Tablet
You may participate in the webinar on a tablet, but some features of the class may not be available, so it's a bit of a lesser experience. If you do need to be on a tablet, Adobe Connect has an app for both iOS (Apple - Check the App Store) and Android devices (Check the Google Play store - note that no app is available for Kindle devices). Once you receive the link for the class within the Instructional E-mail (sent within a few days of the class date) you will be able to test to ensure that the tablet is connecting to the virtual classroom.
If the information above did not assist you, you may reach out to our support desk.
Complete this form to submit a support-desk ticket. We'll reply as soon as possible.