The Presentations That Pop course is designed to make you a more effective and engaging presenter in a style that’s truly your own.
Presentations That Pop
Become a Poppin' Presenter by relying on your innate strengths to develop and deliver
presentations that engage, inform, and enlighten, in a style that's truly your own.
Presentations That Pop
Classroom Full-Day or 1.5 day Versions Available / Contact Us for scheduling and licensing information
A trumpet blasting wildly produces a brash sound that makes people want to plug their ears and turn away. It requires the proper tone and control to make the trumpet sound appealing, just as a person needs proper tone in the voice and control of the content to be an appealing presenter.
Presenting information in a formal setting is a key business skill that can lead to greater professional success. But many people struggle with this due to feelings of awkwardness, or even fear. But you can overcome the anxiety and find the comfort zone that comes from discovering your unique style.
This class will provide you with the tools and information needed to be a comfortable and confident presenter. The key is to rely on your innate strengths to develop and deliver a presentation that is the right fit for your communication style. This insures that you create a positive connection with the audience and your presentation is viewed as genuine.
In this class, you will learn:
- The PRESENT Model of how to effectively design and deliver a presentation that pops
- How to let your own unique style shine through as you deliver a presentation
- How to develop stage presence that gives you a command of the audience
- The keys to pacing and maintaining voice control throughout the session
- Techniques for developing the content to meet the audiences needs
- The keys to using props & visual aids to illustrate your points
- The use of various forms of persuasion to positively influence your audience
- How to setup and control the presentation environment to make it work for you
- Techniques on how to increase your likeability factor so the audience is rooting for you
- Tips on building and maintaining confidence that will shine through as you do your presentation