Harmonic Leadership utilizes the Harmonic Relation Model to heighten leadership skills.
Harmonic Leadership Program
Become a Harmonic Leader by increasing your ability to understand, motivate and inspire others,
leading to a more positive workplace that plays the song of engagement and trust.
Classroom (Full-Day or Half-Day) or Webinar Versions Available / Contact Us for rates and licensing information
A conductor of an orchestra is the key person in ensuring that all of the players are working seamlessly together to create a meaningful listening experience. In the workplace, the leader plays the same role, ensuring that all of the employees are dedicated and working as team to create a meaningful working experience.
This comes from being a Positive-Leader. Positive leaders are able to motivate and inspire in order to create a team that's dedicated to shared success.
Discover how to motivate each employee to bring out their best and find ways to use their strengths in collaboration with the team. The Harmonic Coaching Model provides a guide on how to effectively coach each employee and the team to reach greatness. And the ACCORD Coaching Conversation model provides the process on how to conduct effective conversations for corrective, supportive and developmental coaching discussions.
Learn how to use the Harmonic Development Tool to map each employee in the areas of Performance, Learning and Teaming in order to move people to areas of positive growth.
A key learning is how to coach employees who are acting negatively to get them back to a point of positive productivity. You'll also learn how to negotiate with difficult people by turning it into a positive situation where the outcome can benefit both parties. Being a positive leader simply leads to greater personal and team success.
Creating a Harmonic Workplace is simply moving the primary focus from concentrating on the work to instead concentrating on caring for the people who are doing the work, and this naturally helps them to do their work better. The result is that the work product is much better (and the employees are happier and more engaged while doing the work).
In this module you'll learn:
- How to be a Positive-Leader in creating a working environment where all employees are motivated and dedicated.
- How to guide a team through the different phases of team-development to reach the strengthening phase.
- The use of the Harmonic Development Tool to increase the levels of performance, learning and teaming.
- Effective ways to coach each team-member to meet their unique short-term and long-term needs.
- How to assess the primary motivators for your different employees and then reach them.
- The ACCORD Coaching Conversation model for supportive and corrective coaching.
- The 10-Step Harmonic Collaboration Tool for creating successful collaborations.
- Techniques for building the team to create long-standing trust.
Hear from Brian L. French as he describes how leading a team is like conducting an orchestra, where the leader has the important role of ensuring that all of the 'players' are in-sync and working together to do great things.